1 EAGLETON NOTES: The start of a new blog

.

.

Monday 11 June 2007

The start of a new blog

Everyone these days knows what a blog is. It's something that other people do to get their point across. Leastways that's what I thought until my Brother - from henceforth in this blog known as CJ - started blogging. One of those being his 'Hebridean Journal'. I found it fascinating and realised that if some of my friends could chose to see what I thought was of interest, however fleeting, it might be fun - for me if not necessarily for them! So this morning I've been playing with Google Blogger and will just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.