1 EAGLETON NOTES: The Deed is Done

.

.

Thursday 26 June 2008

The Deed is Done

Now that I have been told that I will not be having radiotherapy nor participating in clinical trials and will simply be going back onto the hormone implants with the intention of slowing the development of the cancerous cells I am free to plan my summer and my next winter/summer in New Zealand. So the latter is exactly what I have done. I leave for New Zealand on 28 October. I return here 0n 27 April next year.

I've been back in Eagleton for two months and it seems like no time at all.

Sleep is such a nuisance when there is so much life to be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.