1 EAGLETON NOTES: OK. I Surrender

.

.

Monday 24 August 2009

OK. I Surrender

OK. I'll say this and then I'll shut up about the weather. This was the forecast that just so cheered me up (not) last night with a visitor coming this evening:

This is the view across the valley at 0900 this morning. The sky is actually blue although the sun is so bright in the picture it's overexposed but there's not a cloud in the sky:

That's the difference between forecast and reality. It'll be interesting to see where the day goes. But for the moment I, for one, am a very happy bunny.

3 comments:

  1. Guess where it's raining?? Can you guess?? Yup. In little old Vermont, except I'm happy to have the rain and hopeful that this sticky humidity will go away. Yup...me...moaning with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all came my way, in future try and keep inclement weather to yourself. The opposite you can spread to your hearts content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think weathermen just sit in their office and flip coins to decide what tomorrow's weather will be.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.