1 EAGLETON NOTES: I've Decided, and Acted.

.

.

Monday 19 October 2009

I've Decided, and Acted.

I wondered a while ago what to do about my New Zealand Blog: A Hebridean in New Zealand.  I decided yesterday to amalgamate both the blogs into the blog I used last year and continue just as one blog.  I'm not really sure why I started a new one last year anyway.  I've also altered the format a bit so that I can use large photos if I want to.  I have to be conscious though of the fact that some people are unable to get broadband (especially in rural areas of New Zealand).  I cannot get terrestrial broadband at The Cottage and have to use a NZ Telecom Mobile connection which is quite expensive and limited to 1Gb a month.  After that the cost soars even higher.  So I hope that you will continue to keep in touch when I traverse the globe later this week.

There is a link at the side of this blog but if you want to go and have a peek now then it's here: A Hebridean in New Zealand.

1 comment:

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.